ABOUT INFLUENCER MARKETING AGENCY COME ROUND
We do things a little different at Come Round. It's important to note that we've been active in the field of brand advocacy, word of mouth & influencer marketing since 2009.
We believe that influencer marketing and brand advocacy go hand in-hand and influencer marketing should go beyond a smash & grab content creation exercise. Influencer marketing is here to change perception, not to replace advertising and create awareness alone. Influencer marketing done right enables consumers and influencers alike to 'come round' to brands and products in a positive way. We put strategies in place that focus on long-term results and qualitative insights, this means including influencers across the entire spectrum, starting at existing brand advocates, online micro-influencers and stretching all the way to influencers and talent with high net-reach figures.
Our influencers achieve exceptional engagement rates (feel free to ask for our benchmarks!) and our campaigns are known to drive offline conversations & recommendations, combining the best of online & online. We are proven experts in generating and increasing brand advocacy, paid for content, brand awareness, engagement, UGC, as well as qualitative consumer insight for your brand.
Feel free to e-mail us (email@example.com) if you have any questions, we love to talk about influencer marketing!
MEET OUR TEAM
Before you start reading - please note that any standard cover letters will NOT be taken seriously. Please take your time reading about the position as well as the company before you send in your motivation & CV.
Come Round is an innovative, award-winning influencer marketing & consumer insight agency. Creating unforgettable brand experiences and bringing them to life by utilising influencers. We unite countries under a fun cause and build brand advocacy in the most fun and informal way possible- house parties.
We've run campaigns for the BBC, Universal, Unilever, French Connection, Philips, Birds Eye, Lego, Dyson & Ubisoft.
We are a crazy, informal bunch looking for someone to help us keep the business going!
If you are looking for some experience in a fun informal start up with a dynamic atmosphere and exposure to big brands where your input is really valued - please do contact us.
This internship will focus on four key aspects:
- Helping us run our social channels, creative and out of the box ideas are always welcome
- Business development, identifying new prospective targets and drafting cold e-mails
- Carrying out general admin tasks & project management.
- Carrying out research and writing articles on influencer marketing
- Perfect command of the English language. Trust us, there really is a difference between ''they're'' and ''their"
- Exceptional organisational skills with an unquestionable ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to multi-task in coordinating and tracking a range of fast moving projects and resources simultaneously
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to work using own initiative and work effectively as part of a team
We are offering this internship for a period of 3 months, we expect you to be in at least 3 days a week. We are based in Notting Hill Gate in London. Your travel & lunch expenses will be covered.
Please search for our Come Round Prezi online to get an understanding of what it is that we do and let us know which brand/product you would target as a future Come Round client.
If interested, please get in touch with Philip.Brown@comeround.com and tell us a little about yourself, in addition to your CV.